Do you see yourself working well in a goal-oriented, team environment? We’re looking for dedicated people who are happiest when they can help others. Our Online Lending team is responsible for providing world-class customer service to customers filling out applications online. Agents work with customers over the phone to answer questions and help troubleshoot any technical issues.
To succeed on this team, you will be tech-savvy and a quick learner. You won’t need things to be written down for you because you always use your critical thinking skills to find creative answers. You are the type of person to both raise your hand and lend a hand.
What You’ll Do:
- Review customer records and identify missing information needed to complete loan applications
- Provide technical customer support when they need an extra helping hand
- Check all customer documents to ensure they are ready for verification
- Handle both inbound and outbound customer calls
- Help customers with approved loans withdraw their cash as needed
- Track personal goals every day – we love being goal-driven!
- Jump in with other teams in high volume call situations
- Happily complete other responsibilities assigned
What We’re Looking For:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (some higher education preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a service-related field (call center preferred)
- Excellent in-person and over-the-phone communication skills
- High energy with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Be flexible and know that in our business, things change every day
- Patience! Some of our customers need extra help and we are happy to help
- Be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays – the Online Department is open from 7 am-11 pm every day of the year!
Benefits We Offer: Working at Advance Financial is more than just another job. We pride ourselves on creating a world-class experience for our customers and employees. Some benefits you will get to enjoy include:
- Pay starts at $15.00 an hour
- Paid volunteer time off
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- On-site company gym
- Student Loan Reimbursement Plan
- 401k program with a 5% company match
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- And more!