As a Verification Agent, you are a critical part of helping our customers get loans and cash checks. Your main task will be to evaluate customer documents to guarantee that all information is accurate and complete. You will be communicating with our customer-facing teams on a daily basis, so it is important that you have the ability to build relationships across teams.
Our Verification Department is open 365, 24/7. Agents will need to have the flexibility to work varying shifts between 6 am to 11:30 pm.
What You’ll Do:
- Verify customer-related data needed for cashing checks and applying for loans
- Work independently within a team setting, but be excited to work with other teams digitally and over-the-phone
- Chat with other departments in real-time to request additional documents and clarifications
- Work with various software to authentic customer documents including check images, company information, addresses and more
- Identify potential issues with checks and customer documents
- Use your math skills to identify consistencies and discrepancies
- Happily complete other responsibilities assigned
What We’re Looking For:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (some higher education preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a service-related field (call center preferred)
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Goal-driven and able to work on your own
- Enjoys working behind the scenes to help customers
- Love investigating everything and finding solutions rather than just problems
- You love to beat the clock – working fast and having no errors excites you
Benefits: Working at Advance Financial is more than just another job. We pride ourselves on creating a world-class experience for our customers and employees. Some of our benefits include:
- Pay starts at $15 an hour
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO and paid time off to volunteer
- 401k program with a 5% company match
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
- On-site gym
- And more!
Visit https://careers.advancefinancial.com to learn more about what it’s like to work with us!